Welcome Cathi

    Hi Cathi,

    	Just wanted to add my welcome to you on the list. I enjoy your inside
    dope on G.P. -- And besides it's nice to have another woman on the list.

    [Hey, this isn't another trick is it? You're not Chinese are you?]  ;-)

    	I almost got into trouble with Tan Cheng Ann the other day.

    I'm curious whether you play harmonica, are learning or thinking about
    learning. I gather from your postings that you are a vocalist. Did you
    know that vocal vibrato comes out on the harmonica almost naturally? I've
    known a few (non-professional) vocalist / harmonicists and they have
    wonderful tone.
    									Jack

         Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --New Addr--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx