Re: Haircut

On Fri, 30 Sep 1994 haandruss@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Bluestime and Kim Wilson are coming here next month.  If you think David
> Harp has some voice problems, check out Magic Dick on this CD -- he plays
> OK and the jump blues stuff is kinda cute, but somebody get those guys a
> singer ! CU.
>
> Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
> Harv                      *Opinions my own*

   I think that some of Dick's vocals are decent, but he definitely needs
to improve. I think the cd is pretty good but nothing outstanding. (I bet
they put on a great live show though). Sometimes I think the album should
be called "The Best of Sonny Boy and Little Walter." :-)

  Dick plays his new "Magic" harps on it. Anyone know who makes them and
what's different about them?

  -Steve