Re: Equipment prices

It seems as if the price for performance battle would be won hands down
by the Silvertones that have been so glowingly reviewed by both Tim Moody
and Bernie Clarke.  I seem to recall that the models that got all the
attention were single 12" speakers with a dual 6V6 output section in a
combo cabinet.  We're talking less than $100.00 here.  Available used in
your finer local area pawn stores, yard sales, and low rent music
stores.  A new pignose (rkts amp of choice) is over $75.00 these days.
ps to rkt how's the Kraco delay unit holding up?  FJM