Re: Those higher notes

> But don't try this (various cool harp tricks) more than once or twice a
> night.  If you do it every song, the audience will weary of it.  While
> you want to be thoroughly professional and polished on every tune, use
> your best sparingly, and they'll appreciate it all the more for its
> rarity.

 This is also one way to convince people you're a heck of a lot better
harp player than you really are (grin). I really prefer to slide in and
out of the mix, pick my funkiest solos with care and generally not spend
all my time trying to show I'm a Harp God. There are two reasons for
that: The audience actually likes it better (not to mention the other
band members), and, well, I'm *not* a Harp God (grin again).