Harp on Saturday Night Live

    >Note: (reminder) William Galison appears on Saturday Night Live with
    >Sting February 20, 1993.

 >   Well, If anyone saw the show - (some of us folks here even had parties
and
 >   invited friends) - they couldn't have treated William any worse if they
. . . . .

I remember the time Charlie Musselwhite was on Saturday Night Live and played
for about three to four seconds as they went into a commercial.  His name
never came up in promos or credits.  Later when I asked him about it he told
me they had flown him in for the weekend for the show and  payed his standard
fee.  He had no hard feelings, he acted like that's all part of the business.
Bob Williams