Re: Those higher notes

At 12:51 AM 2/2/95, Mike Curtis wrote:
>"Humility" doesn't mix well with musicianship and showmanship.

My experience has shown me that humility mixes well with all phases of
life. Leading a humble existence and exercising humility are related but
not the same thing. A lack of humility usually points to an insecure and
fragile ego. Bring a self-inflated, self-serving ego to Music City and
they'll drum you out of town. Come here as an excellent musician with
humility and they might let ya play with 'em and you're just one of many.

Rkt