Re: Harp on Saturday Night Live

> Question: how many in Harp-L are pro's or semi-pro's?  How many are
> strictly amateurs with little or no interest in performing before an
> audience?

Well I like to call myself a professional amature.  I guess I can never
be a "pro" because 1. my day job and 2. I'll never learn enough about the
harp to call myself a pro.

...and speaking of day jobs you don't happen to work for the Energizer
Battery company do you Mike?

-Chris Michalek ...they just keep going and going and going...