[no subject]

Well I gave my first public performance of blues in all twelve keys on
one harp.  I will never do that again!!!  Man I don't know How Levy does
that...  I didn't plan on doing it but there was a sax player that dared
me to do it.  He didn't think the harp could be played in more that two
keys.  I was telling him that he is wrong and I wasn't about to back down
so I had to show him.  All the sax player said afterwards "...that was
pretty cool, but you can't get do it as well a sax..."  I agree.

So this all makes me wonder how many of you guys out there can actually
do this?  HAve any of you tried or do most of you not care?

-Chris Michalek