Re: Mosaic Vs NetScape

>My experience is similar to Harv's. I've found Mosaic to be quite responsive.

For clarification, I was stating that Netscape performed better for me, and
that my version of Mosaic could indeed access graphics, although clumsily.
I will try A17 vs. my current A8 (alpha revision level) and see if it
performs better.  Either works on the Mac.  Netspcape seems faster and more
robust. Any other comments/queries would be welcome off-list.