Music & the Misses

We've just started getting serious and regular gigs, though the gang and
I have been at it for about 3 years.  My wife and I have been together
(not married the whole time) for 16 years.  She's been fully supportive
about my artistic vision and the trials and tribulations of going pro
with the group.  She's been fully tolerant of my serious excesses (more
equipment), though skeptical of nonsense.  She knows how frustrated I've
been to run vocals through a keyboard amp, and so didn't mind the
purchase of the PA system, and so on.

On the other hand, because we all have day jobs, that's limited the
extent it's been possible for me to be with the guys.  Frankly, I'd
rather be with her.  The guys are fun when we're playing music, but it's
not a social club for me.  It's music.  I dig having my kids at our gigs,
which we can do when we play summer festivals.  I like for them to here
live music--too many people think MTV is it for musical experiences (no
one on this list, thank goodness!)
			_____
		 Steve =#####=Harmonica Price!
   > Take your hand out of my pocket, I aint got nothin' belong to you--
			     SBW II