Re: Paul Lamb/Harp Amps

> Walter was the best?)  I'll start--Mark Ford is playing some blistering stuff on
> his last two albums, and for my money is charting a new territory.  His new CD
> should be heard by anyone looking for something outside the Chicago/traditional
> blues sound.  Mark's blues and jazz roots really show through on this release.

Hi Tom-

Are you speaking of a Mark Ford album other than his self-titled one with
the Robben ford band?  Mark is a great player and I am really surprised
that nobody seems to speak of him much.  Everybody says I'm a Levy clone,
but I feel my music is much closer to Marks.

Please in form me and the whole harp-l group of this new release.

thanks Tom.

-Chris Michalek

PS filisko says "hey"