Cases for Harps

Sears carries durable plastic cases in a variety of useful sizes in their tool
department.  With the addition of some foam rubber inserts, they work very
nicely for harp storage.

These cases have snap latches that work very well.  Some of the larger ones have
carry handles.  I use a large one (actually a similar item I picked up at
Wal-Mart) to carry a chord, bass, three chromatics, a polyphonia, two diatonics,
a screwdriver kit and a polishing cloth.  It's kind of a kick when I check this
through airport security and see the expressions on the guards faces as they
open it.  One guy even called his buddies over to see the wierd collection of
harps I was toting.