Those higher notes

barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote in a message to All:

 bc> From: Barry Schaede <barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 bc> Ah but Kevin peoples attitudes do reflect their musical
 bc> abilities.  My  point is that John Popper's immature
 bc> attitudes do come through in his  music.  I think that if
 bc> you reread my original post I did say several  things about
 bc> his lack of ability in terms of his playing.  Realizing of
 bc> course that this is all my subjective opinion it's perfectly
 bc> ok for me to  choose my own criteria to judge musicianship
 bc> by.  What can I say I prefer  nice guys to jerks.  I'd have
 bc> to agree with Rkt who poiunts out that  Blue's Traveler is
 bc> hardly an innovative band breaking new ground.  All  this
 bc> stuff has been done before.  So what it's on AOR radio now.
 bc> It's  still hackneyed and trite.  FJM opinions my own

FJM,

  This is a reply to someone else.  My replies are just hitting the list
now.

         -Kevin