BHF '95 Teaser

    What is a BHF '95 you say? Well it happens in Columbus every April and it
    involves harmonica players. Just to whet your whistle a little bit - here
    is some big news.

    HARP-L's own ~BUZZ KRANTZ~ will be here. Yes we pulled off the
    entertainment coup of the decade. And this guy doesn't work for peanuts
    either. :-)    (inside joke)

    Seriously - Buzz is an accomplished diatonic player, President of the
    Windy City Harmonica Club, and an all around nice guy.

    So you HARP-Lers mark your calendars [April 6 - 7 - 8, 1995] for BHF '95

    You'll have an opportunity to meet the likes of Buzz  -- and me. ;-)
    (oh, did I mention JOE FILISKO?)

         Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx