Brendan Power/Annie Raines

Saw BP last night with guitarist Dave Kilkelly. Really sweet trad harp,
mostly stuff from the latest album. Followed by Sean Smyth (fiddle) and
Steve Cooney(guirar) who did the digeridoo on the Stones latest.

A friendly neighbourhood promoter tells me that Paul Rishell and
Annie Raines will be here around Easter. Any idea if this is going
to happen?

I've had feedback from one reader of my home page which has the BP
interview, which is more than I've had from local harpslingers. But
one shop wants to take out and ad in the next edition.

--
I'm lying on the bathroom floor, praying to the Lord,
I swear I'll never drink no more if this is my reward.