Juke Joint Jimmie/Juke Joint Walden

     Over the years,while enjoying the music of the J. Geils Band, I've
noticed they credit a guy named Juke Joint Jimmie or Juke Joint Walden with
over half of their most popular early songs.  I've never heard of this guy
anywhere else.  Who IS this guy?  Did he ever record his songs himself?
Does he play harmonica?  When it crossed my mind this morning I had to act.
If you guys don't know, nobody does.

Harp on,
-Rod

--
Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480