RE: London Harp Scene

Tom writes...

>Subject: London Harp Scene
>
>   I fly over to London once a week and would like to make contact with some
>of the harp players over there.  I've  noticed a few letters emanating from
>the U.K.  How about some input on the London scene?
>                                    Tom Troestler
>                                     (Captain-- American Airlines)

Hey Tom,
	How about picking up all us HARP-Lers in that MD-11 (hope I got it
right this time) and taking us to the next UK harmonica jam.     ;-)

+ Jack N. Ely, Operations Mgr.    Internet: IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      +
+ Ohio Department of Education              ely.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          +
+ Information Management Services   BITNET: N/A                          +
+ 2151 Carmack Road                   UUCP: mecsys!ely                   +
+ Columbus, Ohio 43221           Voice: (614)466-7000 FAX: (614)466-0022 +
+"Have harmonica, will travel."                  [|OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|]=<] +
+  Wire Cat Daddy, Columbus                      /_________________/     +
+                                            Buckeye State Harmonica Club+
+"If Music is the international language,           Columbus, Ohio       +
+ then why not the harmonica to speak it?"                               +