Re: Suzuki Pro-master valved/Belgian price

Are these Suzuki Pro-master harps available in Belgium?
What's there price? Over here in Belgium a Lee Oscar costs around
25$, a Hohner blues harp 20$ and a Hohner Crossharp 40$.
Is the harmonica price equal in the US?

Dominic.
P.S. I Love Stevie wonder doin' his harmonica thing.Does anybody knows
what kind of harp he plays on?