Re: Ginger Ale Afternoon

It is really strange that Stanley Behrens name should pop up on this list
today.  Last night,  I was looking through some of my LPs and came across
an album recorded by Stanley Behrens that I picked up a while back for
two bucks.

The album cover is orange and talks a little about Stanley and his playing
of jazz on a diatonic harp being very rare and a bunch of other junk.
A couple of the cuts are pretty standard stuff like,  "Take The A Train"
and some Lester Young tunes like,  "Jumpin with Symphony Sid"  Overall,
it isn't a bad album (at least from what I can remember.)  It definitely
isn't my cup of tea,  but I enjoyed listening to his work.  I like to listen
to Little Walter and some of his emulators. :-)

Cheers,

Joe