Hugh Messenger got MUGGED!

Harp-l'ers,
    Yes it's true our own Hugh Messenger was mugged in the Greyhound bus
station in NY. He is OK and he got to keep his harps, and I'd like to point
out this happened some time ago. It's all part of his blues-trip thru the US
in Betsy-K with $20.00 dollars in his pocket. I cracked open my latest
addition of Harmonica World, which came in the mail Saturday, and there was
Hugh's story. And some very humourous parts.

PS Ask him about the bikers!!!!!

Tim Moody