Re: Canadian Howard Levy

Say, just out of curiousity, is anyone out there from the Rochester area?
I'm actually in Portland, OR right now (anyone from here either?) but
that's where I live (I'm out west for the year) and I was just curious to
see if anyone else was from there.  There's not much of a blues scene
there so I look everywhere and anywhere for fellow players  ;-)

			-Tom-