Re: Suzuki Harps

Stop the paranoia!
	Seriously, I recognize the concern from J. Hanson, but again, I submit
that the aluminum connection to Alzheimer's is weak at best.  The current best
evidence is that it is one of the so-called degenerative diseases (an aging
disease) that may be more closely linked to a viral infections.  Seriously,
though, if cheese was that bad for us, everyone in Wisconsin would not remember
how to get back to their abodes each day!  Finally, our saliva is always slightly acidic, and therefore is slowly etching away at the metal in our harps.  But
IMO, not enough to do any of us any serious damage as compared to smoking,
drinking in excess, taking drugs, etc.  After all, the #1 killer of people
aged 25-44 now is AIDS, which just passed accidents in that age group.
Regards,
Bill