Re: Suzuki Harps

I find it alarming that people of scientific backgrounds continue to
bandy about opinions with no citations of current research in the field.
I am aware of several studies that detail the link to Alzheimers and
aluminum.  Yes it is statistical and unproven.  BTW the chief source of
aluminum in peoples bodies appears to be from the aluminum used as a
settling agent in water.  I believe that a detailed analysis of all the
then current studies on aluminum and Alzheimers was published by
prevention magazine several years ago.  Not a publication I normally read
but the research citations were interresting.  BTW I have no conclusion
on whether Suzuki harmonica playing will cause Alzheimers. What I do know
is that I don't have enough information to even begin to make a
preliminary statement in such a public forum and that to do so would be
irresponsible. FJM