Re: replacing individual reeds

    >But you could probably grab the appropriate reed from a dead harp in a
    >different key. Another reason to accumulate a harmonica boneyard rather
    >than throwing them away.

    Amen. There is no such thing as a dead harp - just those awaiting a
    transplant recipient.    :-)     "You too can learn Open Harp Surgery".

    >I've often wished for a way to replace individual reeds but this is
    >the first I've heard of this tool kit. Gotta gemme won.

    You might also want to investigate Farrell's kit for converting rivets to
    bolt & nut attached reeds. Works on ALL harmonicas - diatonic, chromatic,
    even little lady (well, I don't know about Suzuki's with welded on reeds)

         Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx