Re: Corky Siegel

I heard this not too long ago on a Jazz radio station here in Iowa and it
was an absolutely amazing piece of work.  I had just assumed it was
probably more than a dozen years old, because I haven't heard Corky in at
least that amount of time.  But it's nice to know it's a new piece, and
that it's being well received.  I thoroughly recommend it.  I was blown
away.
		_____
	 Steve =#####= Harmonica Price!