Re: RE:alzheimers

Well one thing is for sure, I would not cook Rhubarb in an aluminium pan.
It forms aluminium oxalates, which are quite nasty! Its true they are only
created in small quanties, but it's there, and I would imagine it is like so
many other things, cumulative as a toxin.

Anything with acid in will form some kind of toxic salts, when in
contact with aluminium. (Beer, wine, fruits, pickles, etc.)

And use plastic or wooden utensils if you cook in aluminium.

(None of this is NEW info, I knew this twenty five years ago).

I wonder how many other ways of getting off the topic of harps we can
come up with? :-)

Gordon

	  ****This computer works perfectly until accessed.****

  -----"Its no good talking to me, its just the same as talking to you."------