Re: Kendrick amplifier

:Harp-l'ers about an amp designed especially for the harmonica, the Kendrick
:Texas Crude Classic Harmonica Amplifier.  These engineers have recognized
:some of the special needs of harp players, which are different qualities
:than guitar players want.  I'm not very technical, so I won't go into

We at MississippiSaxophone thinks this is a very good harp amp. These cats
have gone to GREAT lengths to build a quality TUBE harp amp. In our opinion
this baby stomps on everything for tone.............

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone