Re: Hot Rod Mic - More Details

On Feb 23,  8:55pm, Christian Laferriere wrote:
>all I was getting from the pot was on or off.

I think that may have been due to the size of the cap you used.  I was
way off on that 1st post.  You might want to try the 150pf cap.

BTW, Telecasters have a "treble pass" cap wired the same way on the volume
(loudness) control to keep the sound bright as you turn down the volume.
Most other guitars (Strats for example) w/o active electronics get a
little muddy as you turn the volume down.

Sorry to have steered you wrong originally.
Elliott