Re: Breathing & The Nose

Wanted to ask a question about this topic.

Some say, don't leak any air through the nose... that makes sense.
Some say, use the nose too, to make a bigger cavity for better tone...
that also makes sense to me.

Actually, a very good old-style Chicago blues harp player (Big Walter
style) told me to draw and blow air through the nose.  His tone was
killer.

Is it more a matter of what style your going after?  A personal thing?

I'd like to hear what some of the Chicago Blues-style players think.

Thanks,
Elliott