Re: Buffalo/Delay

At 3:11 PM 2/27/95, CHRISTOPHER PAUL HARRIS wrote:
>BTW, could someone recomend me the best Paul deLay album? (I have
>"Burnin'")
>
> -- christopher

First, I apologize for spreading bad info. The Buffalo/DeLay show is this
coming weekend and I will post the particulars.

Second, I like both of the two DeLay albums available on CD, "The Other
One" and "Paulzilla". There's more harp on these than on some of his
earlier albums which were more R&B oriented than blues. His singing on
these two is great as well.

Rkt