Re: Buffalo/Delay

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, CHRISTOPHER PAUL HARRIS wrote:

> BTW, could someone recomend me the best Paul deLay album? (I have
> "Burnin'")
>
>  -- christopher

 I would recommend "Paulzilla!" It's my favorite Paul deLay Band album,
and the first I bought. It's the one I always play for people when I'm
trying to spread the good word about Mr. deLay. I also higly recommend
"American Voodoo,"  "The Other One," and "Teasin'" Actually, I'd
recommend ANY Paul deLay Band recording, but Paulzilla is definitely my
personal favorite.

   -Steve