Re: ----- I suck, I tell you, I suck. ------

Mark..I really feel for you. I know how something like that can shatter your
confidence. I haven't performed enough to have many horror stories, but I know
how it feels to walk up there all ready to blow their socks off, and then it
doesn't work out that way. It always takes me awhile to recover when I play at
blues jams and I screw up. One thing I have noticed about audiences, though,
is they often have no clue that I made a mistake. But I realize feedback is
all too obvious. Of course, you have the consolation that it was the equipment
screwing up, not you. Hang in there! jen