Re: ----- I suck, I tell you, I suck. ------

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, Barry Schaede wrote:

> Yes but you lived to tell the tale didn't you.  You go on stage you bomb,
> the world keeps turning, life continues.  FJM it's happened to everyone
> that dares to walk on a stage

	AMEN! those of us who have giied for years, all have a list of
"lead ballon" stories we could tell.

They really hurt at the time they happen, and for some days after, (if you're
like me).

After a really, really bad experience in the 70's on stage. I was all for
giving up performing!

A week late my agent says, "Hey I've got just the gig for you Gordon, listen
to this......."

So what do I do? I go, and... It was a *FANTASIC* night, we partied  'till
2 am after it we were too high to sleep (very common).

Mike, I know what it feels like, that sort of bum trip thing.
Try to put it down to experience, ride with the blows. As we used to say
in the sixties, "go with the flow man!" Heheh

It's going to be OK Mike, just get up and do it again.

Gordon

	  ****This computer works perfectly until accessed.****

  -----"Its no good talking to me, its just the same as talking to you."------
							Bob Dylan.