my BOPPER-slide gets stuck

Hello all,

I've just received the archives of HARP-L: man, there is so much useful
information available, it's great.

Because I couldn't find what I was looking for, I'd like to ask you. Here's
my problem. I've got a Hohner Hard Bopper, and although I like it's sound
very much, there is one thing that really annoys me. Whenever I play for
more then ,lets say, 15 minutes, the slide becomes very difficult to handle,
the smooth and solide feeling dissapears and in the end the slide gets stuck.

BTW I don't have this problem with my Larry Adler, not the slightest problem.

Anybody out there who can help me out,
DOMINIC.