which chromatic

>>I've heard (here) that the CX-12 is probably the most overpriced
>>instrument in the harmonica world, so unless someone can tell me
>>from personal experience that it is actually a much better harp,
>>I'll probably cross that off the list.

>I have a CX-12, and it's nothing short of incredible.  It plays like a
>dream.  [etc.]

I recently bought a CX-12 to replace my tired old Hohner 260, and I,
too, love it. In addition to tone, responsiviness and all that, I like
its smooth, integrated playing surface. It's easy on the corners of the
mouth, and I don't get facial hairs caught in the slide assembly like I
did with my Hohner. Also, it's incredibly easy to take apart, clean and
reassamble. As to overpriced, well, it is pricey, but I feel that I got
value for my money, especially with Farrell's discount.