Re: Jerry Portnoy and Clapton

>Tom Ellis (by the way, Tom, someday I actually will get around to sending
>you those old Astatics so you can resurrect them--and thanks for providing
>that kind of service to the harp community)

This is for Tom Ellis,
Tom have you ever provided the Harp conference some sort of post on harp
mics, modifications etc.
I sure would be interrested in hearing from you on this.
I have been playing around with my mics and was curious about the mods that
Kevin's harps provides ie: turning an Astatic JT-30 into a Crystal Balls.
Any help would be appreciated.
Later
                          Christian Laferriere
                           Gatineau, Quebec