lip rememdies

     I've only been playing harp for 3 months.  I'm in to it seriously;
     pride myself in my 2 draw bend, and just learned a 8 blow bend.  But
     calamity.  I have a cold sore on my upper lip.  Gross I know, sorry;
     but any suggestions how to minimize its effect on my playing. I'm
     taking lysine thrice daily (500mg) and a lip balm.  They seem to help.
     I'm hoping one of you pros out there can offer a great lip remedy.
     Thanks. Sick Upper Lip