Rice Miller

My Christmas gift from my sister included a CD from Sonny Boy Williamson
titled The Real Folk Blues. This CD is great. It has 12 numbers and accordingg
to the liner "collates a number of Checker and Chess sides recorded in
Chicago in the early '60s. Songs include "One Way Out" "Checkin' Up On My
Baby" and "Bring It On Home". I have another CD of Miller that includes
some numbers from The King Biscuit Show. That CD left me kind of neutral
towards Miller because of the songs, not bluesy enough for me I guess.
Anyhow this baby is good.

Jim