Re: Starting a harmonica club

>Hi all,
>just calling on the various harp club members out there for some pointers. I
>am thinking of starting a harp club in the Ottawa area. I have been thinking
>this over for some time now and will start taking steps to realize this goal
>in the next few months.
>I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to the structure of meetings,
>what kind of stuff is done in the club, membership fees, places to meet,
>activities etc.
>If you would be so kind as to send me some info on the subject, I would very
>much appreciate it. For instance, I guess that I will have to place ads in
>various papers and areas. That's fine, but how should I prepare myself for
>the first meeting. What kind of agenda should I work on. Should I make forms
>etc. to get people's names.? If anyone has ever put together a harp club and
>has some ideas, by all means let me know.
>Your help is greatly appreciated.

Howdy,
Just read your note on Harp-l, and although I don't have any experience in
setting up clubs, I'd be more than happy to lend you a hand in realizing
your dream.If you need any help, please let me know.
You can reach me here or at : steve.macmillan@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Steve Macmillan
au791@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx