RE: Starting a harmonica club

>Wow - I love this list more and more -- ask for help and get a reply from
>someone in your area within minutes. Your membership has doubled already :-)

  I agree, I am impressed that within 8 hours I received a lot of replies.

>I'm sure you are going to get a lot of responses to your post. Starting a new
>club, no matter where it is, is exciting to me.
>
>       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet-->
Thanks for the advise Jack, I will take all of this into account. I have to
work on finding a good central place to get together. Preferably at a local
museum or library or something. Once I got this, we will be on our way.
Thanks for your input Jack.
                          Christian Laferriere
                           Gatineau, Quebec
                          Icepick@xxxxxxxx