Pat Ramsey

Does any one out there know anything about Pat Ramsey?  He's the guy that
played on Johnny Winters album White Hot and Blue.  Good rendition iof
Honest I do.  He was playing in Tallahassee Florida in the early to mid
1980's with his own band called appropriately the Pat Ramsey band.  I
remember them doing a stunning cover of Little Feats song Skin it Back.
Pat [played the horn part on harmonica and made the whole thing work.
I'd be curious as to his current whereabouts and whether he has anything
new out or is touring or playing with anyone.  Thanks in advance.  FJM