Re: HARP-L Digest V94 #286

>I owe it all to you folks, you have my thanks and warmest regards.  Happy
>New Year!
>later,
>Rod T.
>
>--
>Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
>Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480

Well welcome to the list Rod. I have only been here for a short while, but I
as you, have been overwhelmed by the information. I get so much enjoyment
out of this. It feels like I am reading a specialized harp magazine but I
get to input my ideas ! Wow!!
By the way, I see that you are an illustrator...ever give any thought to
designing a real cool harp-l logo? We would all really be forever thankful...
Not that what has been done is not good, but to have the chance to convince
a professional illustrator to do it...well why not !! Just a joke, but if
you have the inclination, by all means.
Ciao

                          Christian Laferriere
                           Gatineau, Quebec