Crystal Balls

Christian Laferrere:  I never received your message about these mics.  I can
tell you they are new JT-30s with an old style connector and a volume pot.  The
design was stolen from Rod Piazza's "HOT ROD" mic (which didn't please Rod too
much).  If you want more information please give me a call at 214-328-3225 or
FAX me at 214-328-4217.  I will be happy to explain more and tell you about the
custom JT-30s we make currently played by Joe Filisko.  Thanks for your
interest.  Tom Ellis III/Tom's Mics