Re: mic&amp

You might search the harp-l archives.  There was a prolonged discussion
on this subject a while back.  I recall that it was eventually driven
off-line because of a complaint about too much techie not enough
harmonica content.  The conclusion after much discussion and sveral phone
calls to CTI the company that makes both the JT-30 and the Blues Blaster
was that the two microphones are different colours and don't differ
internally.  I don't think that Kevin's offers the Rod Piazza mic
anymore.  He has replaced it with a copy of his own manufacture called
the Crystal Balls.  (a name I find offensive)  Tom Ellis of Tom's mics
(214) 328-3225 voice or (214) 328-4217) fax can tell you a lot more about
the particulars of the induvidual mics you've asked about.  tom's an
incredibly knowledgeable and nice guy.  He also has mods available
through his mic tech Tim Norris that are  cheaper than both the Rod Piazza
or the Kevin's mods. FJM