Crystal Balls (Was: Re: mic&amp)

re:

        >He has replaced it with a copy of his own manufacture called
        >the Crystal Balls.  (a name I find offensive)

        Hey, coming from someone who plays a "mouth organ", that's rich.

        Be charitable and assume that it has nothing to do with why gypsies
        don't need prohpylactics, but refers to the "ballsy" sound associated
        with crystal elements.

And all this time I thought the name "Crystal Ball" (singular, I
believe, not plural) was simply a cute, creative description of
the mike's element and basic blunt shape.  Silly me.

Let's hope Hohner and Kevin's don't team up and merge their mike
lines into a single "Blues Ball" product -- I don't think my
heart could take it.

B<e-mail.ain't.nothin'.but.a.rorschach.test.in.ascii>*)