Re: To Tongue-Block or not to tongue-block?

At  9:35 AM 1/18/95 -0800, crawford@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Still, most of the greats are tongue blockers.
>
>Is this true?

I don't know where the source of this info is but I've been told they
wouldn't print it if it wasn't true. This is a big can o' worms and there
is no right or wrong. And, the term "great" gets thrown around a little too
loosely for me.

Maybe we should get to the bottom of this and send out questionaires to all
living greats and get to the bottom of this. But then my grandfather used
to say that "all great men are dead and he's not feeling well."

Rkt