Newt bashing

     Alright, alright I've had all the Newt bashing I can take.  As the
     (apparent) sole defender of conservatism on this list, allow me to
     say: nay nay nay nay nay nay. 8+)  The American public has spoken,
     congress has been deFolyized, and democracy has been restored.
     Besides, all of you unhappy about the current state of the union
     should think how much more inspired your blues playing will be now!
     Maybe we can get Mr. Newt started on the harp so he can have some late
     night jam sessions in the oval office with the Pres. and his sax.
     Then again, there's probably not much time left for that. :=)

     Harpin on the "right" side,

     Don Van Doornik