Re:address to use to attack Bernie Clarke

>> I won't rip you to shreds.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion
>> even if it is wrong!    ;-)

I'm sorry, I meant that as a joke.  It doesn't matter to me that you critique Big Walter.
I critique the big guys all the time.  It's how I learn to capitalize on their strengths and
minimize their weaknesses in my own playing.  (It's a futile effort, but I'm into hopeless
causes.)  Just don't say nothin, bad about Kim Wilson, Jerry Portnoy or Darrell Nulisch's
singing.  I'll get worked up inot a cybertantrum.   I didn't mean for my wise ass remark
to generate a serious reply.  Actually, I'm not sorry.  What's wrong with you?  Don't you
have any sense of humor at all.  You got one of them Radio Shack windscreens over your
head supressing your highs leaving you low?

With respect to my mail.  It's set to reply to clarkeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but
for some reason, when the list gets it, this info doesn't get included.  The machine on
my desk that I mail from is not a mail server, so I can send, but not receive.  Anyway
personal attacks should be directed to the address above.  I might not want that little
tidbit of information out.....

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know" - SBWII