Newt and his buddies

I was about to post that Newt and political discussions don't belong
on this list, but then I thought of something. There used to be this
cartoon - the Mighty Hercules. Someone mentioned that Newt is short
for Newton and on the cartoon Hercules had a centaur buddy named
Newton ("That's me Herc! That's ME!"). And Newton had a little pal,
I'm not sure what he was, maybe a satyr or something, named Toot. Or
Tweet. Something like that. And this guy didn't speak, he just played
tunes on this little handheld instrument and everybody knew exactly
what he meant. Like he'd bend a note to say Newton was in trouble or
do a fast upper register riff when Hercules rescued the damsel. So
maybe this is appropriate for Harp-L after all.