SUB ADDRESSES

To Chris Walker, and all -

The Harmonica Educator is published by our own Harp-L'er Richard Martin.
 Contact him for details at Ri5806621@xxxxxxx

Re: Living Blues - write to Living Blues, Hill Hall Room 301, The University
of Mississippi, University, MS 38677.  Sub is $18 per year for 6 big issues,
and WELL WORTH IT!  Another great blues magazine is Blues Revue (formerly
Blues Revue Quarterly).  I am sorry I do not the details of that one at my
fingertips, but if someone doesn't post it in the next few days, I will get
the info to  you early next week.

I will be spending long hours for the next 4 days at the annual NAMM
Convention in Anaheim (National Association of Music Merchants) - trade show
for the music industry.  Not generally open to the public, it is for the
wholesalers and manufacturers to  show off their new products to the retail
industry.  I will be working at Lee Oskar's booth of course, but will have
the opportunity to spend some time with Hohner, Huang, Strnad, Shaker,
Marcos, etc.  The show runs 4 days - Friday thru Monday - but I will be home
each night to check my E-MAIL AND DIGESTS!!!

So - catch me later.

BassHarp  (Danny Wilson)